Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Deviantart

So I have a Deviantart page, I haven't put up any new pics there in a while since I don't really have anything to put up there, because I didn't do anything to have anything to put up there.  I am rambling here.  I do notice that some of the pics I DO have there has gotten some love from other visitors, mainly the ones about the zombie shooter THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD of which I am a huge fanatic of, and some fan pics of games like TEKKEN.  And most recently this one has gotten some pretty good amount of attention, and it has nothing to do with either titles just listed:


Somehow it's become a new image of 'girl power.'  Man I haven't heard that term in a long time, where did that start, in the first place?  But looking at it again after a while I have to admit there are some parts I am quite pleased it turned out well.  I ought to get into this stuff sometime again soon.

Ciao-

No comments: