Sunday, September 12, 2010

FOXY Update

I've added color on a new layer with Blending Mode set to Multiply, duplicated the color layer and set the blending Mode to Overlay which I then set the transparency to about 50%. Then I flattened it and started the paintover. *Even when I paint over on new layer I don't keep too many layers as they can hamper with the overall process, and over time you lose track of what layer is what (especially since I don't properly label the layers hehe), I flatten it after a while and then add another layer to paint over on, and repeat. In terms of color selection I just sample it off the canvas (alt+click while on Brush tool turns into Eyedropper tool). I've also ran some Liquify on the face so if you compare this to the one in the last entry you can see some difference.
More work needs to be done of course. Will be back with more.

Ciao...

No comments: