Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New work

Man alive, I haven't been here in months!


I got a bunch of drawings piling up in my desk but I've been lazy as usual to post them.


I just finished these two new paintings. One you will recognize, the other is all new.

My favorite original hero, the Dark Avenger. It's a mix of traditional and digital, background is more traditional, using watercolor washes. It's kinda cool how mixing and mashing can produce some nifty results.



This one was actually borrowed from another work (FAISAN, by Carine Grassett, look it up on google) but of course I try not to make too much similarities of it. I saw that painting first time and I thought that's really cool, I'd like to try that, and so here we are. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm gonna call it when I post it on Deviantart, for now it's just FAISAN AFTER GRASSET.

Lately I've been suffering from some creative block, my brain is kinda in D-Mode, but to keep my drawing fingers in tune I did some fan art sketches of another video game favorite, TEKKEN. Well it's not really my favorite, I don't play it that much I think I only played TEKKEN 3 and I had no idea when 6 came out. After hearing that a movie adaptation of it is in the works I started getting into it. I'll bring some sketches to show you one time.

Ciao for now-

No comments: