Monday, April 5, 2010

My Art Book Collection Pt. 1

How long has it been since my last post? Too long I say. And I haven't even done much drawings either since the last entry. I still have bunch of Ezio pics left unfinished in the bin, soon though when I'm not so lazy I'll finish them, and finish some other pics I've started along the way, and put them up here.

For now though I want to share some of my 'collection' of these nifty art books I've collected over the span of five years. I'm always looking for any cool art book to browse through and use as inspirations. And whenever I see a cool movie I want to see the behind the scenes of it, and I go buy it, though nowadays I don't have a whole lotta $$ to shop around like I used to. Yes, I like shopping too, but instead of clothes and makeup I choose books and art stuff. I recently bought a Lady Gaga CD and listening to it right now, it's actually pretty good. Tell you, I hadn't even heard of the name until just several months ago! I've seen some of her videos and boy are they crazy or what, it's like Madonna or David Bowie, but I like when artists go beyond the conform line to express themselves, whether through the paintbrush or the pop tunes.

Anyway enough of that, starting off my show, in no particular order of when I bought them (cause I don't remember):




Unfortunately though the server is being a bitch and not wanting to put any pictures here. I guess I'll have to try again later. Sorry-

No comments: