Saturday, September 19, 2009

Picking up where I left off-

You know that being an artist and making a living of it is no walk in the park. It's harder when you cannot find someone to like your art. People are pretty picky, you know. Right now I'm barely making it on a small monthly allowance I get for usual errands and chores around the house and these couple of non-profit projects that I don't know if it's getting anywhere, my future is pretty bleak as it is and if it doesn't get any better by next year, well, I don't want to think about it. All I can do is keep poking around skimming through Craigslist and such until I can find somebody who will accept me, something that's kind of like a handicap to me...

Anyway finally got to finishing this pic:


Now, on to whatever other stuff I've put behind.

No comments: