Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's Official: The Mad Art Hobo is BACK!

I finally got my Photoshop up and running, now I can continue!

But first I have to take care of that one business where I'm being ripped off and left me on cold ice the past few days. I never had to dispute a charge before, but I'm bound to run into that road again sometime in the future so might as well get used to it.

I got a webcam on this computer, and I haven't even used it yet. Question is, when would I need it? I sure ain't gonna be 'baring' it all like all those horny gals do on their Myspace. I got some dignity to preserve here.

I also have to start on that HOTD comic again soon. Right after I get some of my storyboard project on the way...I'm gonna be busy again, and not being paid for it. Woohoo! I don't call myself the Mad Art Hobo for nothing! LOL

No comments: