Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Some time away from the computer...

I wanted to take a break away from the comp screen for a bit, and play around with some old tools of mine. I find a box o' Prismacolor markers I had since back in the Long Beach days, and I thought, hey maybe I'll brush up on my pretty much rusted marker drawing skills.

Thought I do some fan art, though it's been a long time since I did any of that. Was not a big enthusiast of copying someone else's creations, not since transferring out of jc in '00. Here are a couple I've done in the past two days:




Though they are both anime characters, I drew them with more Western influence. I've pretty much abandoned the old anime big eyes and pug noses, but if there is ever any need to, I'll still draw them.

Might do more marker art later on. Look out!

No comments: