Friday, January 16, 2009

Some pics from my SF trip

OK, enough stalling. I'm gonna talk a bit about my trip to the NorCal.

On the second day we took a long drive from Alameda (where my sister lives) about 90 minutes, to good old Cali capital of Sacramento. I found on the internet a few days before about a place called Crocker Art Museum, and it just happened at that time that they were having the Art of Warner Bros. exhibition, so we were there. It was actually a small nice Old English style building, and the interior was just as amazing. There were plenty to see besides the Warner Bros. stuff (which, unfortunately I don't have pictures of because they don't allow it. Boo) from old European and American paintings to modern art and sculptures.



After that was some trip to the State Capitol. I really liked the interior, looks like the Roman Pantheon. And, yes, this is the office of our The Governator.



Meh, there really wasn't much else to see in the old capital, but the trip was worth it. Next time I'll talk about the historically bizarre house in San Jose, the Winchester House. I got too many pictures to count, let me see what I want to put up here...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I drop a comment each tіme І apρreciatе a аrticle on a site or Ι havе somеthing to cοntrіbutе to the discuѕsion.
Usuallу it is a rеsult of the sincеrness diѕplaуеd in
thе aгticlе I looked at.

And aftег thiѕ post "Some pics from my SF trip".
I wаs аctually moѵеԁ enough to leaνe a commenta reѕpοnsе
:) I ԁo have а feω questions for you if it's allright. Is it just me or do a few of the comments look as if they are coming from brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting at other online social sites, I would like to keep up with everything new you have to post. Would you make a list the complete urls of all your public sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

Here is my webpage :: boom trucks

Anonymous said...

I will іmmediately take hold of your rss feed аs Ι can't find your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you've any?
Kindly аllow me reаlize in order that I may subsсгіbе.
Thankѕ.

Feel free to ѕurf tο my weblog ... best okc roofing company

Anonymous said...

It's an remarkable piece of writing in favor of all the online visitors; they will obtain benefit from it I am sure.

My webpage - dallas seo

Anonymous said...

When thinking about acquiring life coverage, tend not to permit at any time go to waste. Putting off the choice is rarely a good thing. Life coverage is so necessary for oneself, but the majority significantly your loved ones, that getting an insurance coverage as quickly as possible is recommended. Also remember to always have a present will or rely on. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Matgjjmony[/url]