Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas woes and more WIP

Well this Christmas was pretty interesting.

My sis and bro-n-law had come down from Norcal for the wknd and on Thurs (Christmas) there was a big family gathering that included my aunt and uncle with their Chinese friends. Well they decided to have the dinner at some Chinese restaurant in Monterey Park, and let's just say, if I ever went to China I think I prefer to eat at McDonalds. @_@
After Christmas we spent all day up at Cabazon and two big fat buffet meals at the Morongo and later to Pechanga. Came back with sick stomach and sour mood after having blown off big fat dough on the damn slot machines.
As if I didn't learn from the previous night Saturday we go out to Fogo de Chao, the infamous Brazilian BBQ joint in Beverly Hills. Having not eaten anything since breakfast I had planned to really pig out all night, only I ended up with another sick belly. Bleh...

Anyway it's finally settled down after such hectic weekend. Now I can sit down and continue my work. Some update here:


Added some textures to the tree trunks and the big lizard. Now I've bumped up the dpi and started adding the necessary details, starting with the bg. Will get more to it later.

Not sure what to look forward to in the New Year. Have to think about that. TBC...

No comments: