Monday, September 8, 2008

September rolls in...

Wow, it's September already??

The last month was like a warzone. Four birthdays (myself included), relatives from Korea staying over, Dad's 60th Milestone Birthday party...I'm surprised at myself that I survived thru it. And it's September, wow, time does fly. I hardly had time to do any drawing, let alone fill this blog. Now that everything's back to where it was, time to blog!

I finally finished that HOTD comic, and it should be released next month. I can't wait to see it in its full glory on the web page. If you like, go to this website right here: http://www.stconline.co.uk. (Yep, it's a British site.)

Don't really have any pic to show at the moment. I know I still have those oil paintings I want to put up here, but I'm too lazy to get up and hook up the camera... ^^;

No comments: