Sunday, July 20, 2008

Preview: House of the Dead comic

Yep, it really happened. A month ago someone wanted to do a webcomic based on the classic zombie shooter (which as you already know is also my favorite) and had contacted me about doing the artwork for it. It was something I just couldn't pass up, despite my already hectic schedule, so I've taken it up.

I've already done two pages and working on a third. I won't go into the details as it is still in development and the guys surely do not want it leaked out too early. But I don't suppose it would hurt to just show you a snippet of what to expect. It doesn't necessarily give away the whole plot (the real plot, that is).

Here is a sampling of the comic I'm working on:


The projected date of release is sometime in October, so you'd have to wait till then to see the full story. Just thought I'd give you a taste of it though.

Have a good day.

No comments: