Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day wknd and bleh...

So what will I be doing for Mom this special day? Well the whole family's gonna get together and treat her out to Cheesecake Factory and we'll shower her with gifts of skin care sessions and a Ralph Lauren Perfume, bought by me. Pretty simple, yes.

Haven't had much energy to do any drawing this weekend. It's one of those days when you're all so zapped of your strength and all you wanna do is sleep all day. It sucks when that happens. I do have several more projects lined up and once this weekend is over I'll be hitting them on.

Oh, yeah, in two weeks I'll be finally taking that long awaited trip to NEW YORK! I've been wanting so badly to go there, can't wait - the Met, Guggenheim, Times Square - the list is endless.

And to everyone else that reads this blog - enjoy your day with Mom.

No comments: