Tuesday, April 15, 2008

IFX Official Challenge - Character cover art cont. 2


Some more work on the character.


The top one is where I refined the details after blowing up to 300 dpi. The most laborious part of it was the accessories, on the hair and such. The bottom one is the finished product, with more saturation and decor on the dress. I also fixed the hand at the bottom as it look too short in the original. And yeah I did some work on the face too. How long did it all take...I lost count. >_<

I don't think there's really any back story here. I just wanted to draw pretty princess in her royal gown as in the saguk dramas.

Now to get to work on the background. Stay tuned.

No comments: