Sunday, March 16, 2008

Friday Nite

Well I'm taking some brk from drawing. I decide on Fri night I head over to Camelot Golfland and try my shot at the third House of the Dead game. I only played that game once like four years ago, so I'm pretty rusty. Had a bit trouble getting the hang of the shotgun, but at least I don't have to deal with pointing away from screen to reload, I can just cock it right up front. The graphics are great as usual. And the dialogues are just as cheesy as ever, and I didn't really notice it cause of the racket around me, but if you go to YouTube and look up HOTD 3 vids, you can hear some real funny lines, some that is totally unexpected. I won't say it here, you find out yourself.
I plan to go back to play later on, hopefully get my trigger finger back in motion and get better scores.

No comments: