Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Concept painting 1 - House of the Dead concluded

Ok I think I'm about done with this stuff. It's been a whole month.

Here are the rest of the progress:

Some final touch ups on the zombies and the hero, before adding one more dose of Unsharp Mask.

Some adjustment with Hue/Sat, Curves, and Photo Filter (warm). And little touch up with Dodge tool here and there. And goes my sig!

I took this over to the ConceptArt.org for friendly crit, and I decide the ceiling just didn't look right. So what? I paint over it. Voila!


I also add some more blood and sharpen them. Now that looks better.

I'm sure something else will come up later, but for now I'm going to say to this painting

HASTA LA VISTA, BABY!!


As if this wasn't enough, I plan on doing another version of the artwork based on the game. That one won't be so complex this time though.

And I've spent the last couple of days looking thru some fan vids of the game on YouTube. Brought back some pleasant memories...pleasant, and morbid. HAHAHAHA. I humor myself.

Blah....

No comments: