Wednesday, February 20, 2008

IFX Challenge #58 - GUNS N' ROSES

Boy, just got out of one of the worst flu seasons of my life.
I could barely move, let alone take the excruciating pain all over my body. And the coughs, ugh, could not stop it even if my abs were begging for it.
At least the whole week of ACTF has finally come to pass. I got off with a Regional Award in Costume Design, doesn't take me to D.C. but it's still very good considering a rather stiff competition.

Anyway last weeks forum challenge was GUNS N ROSES. Yeah, I know, at first I thought it was Slash and Axl too.

Just to try and steer away from that notion, this is what I came up with:


I was sort of thinking of a manga shojo prettyboy archetypal character for this. This was my primary source of ref:

Eh, I flipped the image on purpose so I could capture the pose better. If you hadn't figured it out by now, it's the top one that I used (the Russell Crowe one). The hands didn't quite turn out too well, though.

No comments: