Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My FIRST Post (BURP*)

Welcome, welcome, a thousand *burp* welcome to my boring blog page.

From here you will see my useless life rants, drawings picked up from my junk drawers, such and such and such. As the title of this blog suggests, I'm a starving near 30ish artist just making my way through this topsy turvy world. Of course my life isn't as nearly as insane and crazy as what's in my brain and soul. I tell you, I can write a book or two about them, but I'm pretty lazy like that. This is as far as I can actually go on a good decent day.

Enough blabberish. Here my first image of the day:




This pretty much sums up my whole being.


Another day...BURP*

(Sorry, I just downed a bottle of Pepsi and I got a stinkin awful headache. ) Some woman I am. >_<

No comments: